SUBSCRIBE to this blog:
Type in a name or topic:
Read these recent posts:
- Bobcats, A Lion and Measurable Student Learning Outcomes—Oh, Deer!
- Feedback Fuels Refinement
- Preston Students Getting Wild!
- Getting ‘Authentic’
- How to Predict the Future? Invent It!
- Academic Growth
- Lasting Impressions: What Are Iterations?
- Startling Statistic: Over 45,000 Students Mentored
- Students, Relationships and Authentic Work
- Authentic Student Work: Rocket Fuel for Youth
- Interview | Kelly DeTommaso: Helping One Student at a Time
- Interview | Will Good: The Value of Mentoring
- Startling Statistic: America’s World Ranking – Graduation Rate
- Startling Statistic: 1 in 4 High School Students
- Quotable: Authentic, High Energy Experiences
- Student Attitudes
- Quotable: Dream Tools
- Mentor Profile: Al Harrington
- Startling Statistic: 3 in 10 College Freshmen
- Mentor Profile: Kendra Yoder
- Startling Statistic: 1.1 Million Students Drop Out
- 8 Ways Mentors Help Students
- Teaching Perspective: Elaine Jardon
- Teaching Perspective: Jenny Prichard
- Teaching Perspective: Tiffany Pryor
Hear from other readers:
Category Archives: Features
MENTORING GEMS | By Zac Burson WE ARE SEEING the value of authentic work on a daily basis as student develop and leverage relationships near and far to articulate their interests and pursue their ambitions. As we look at each … Continue reading
FROM THE FOUNDER | by David Neils with Zac Burson I’M GRATEFUL FOR the opportunity to help youth maximize their potential through our International Telementor Program (telementor.org). It’s humbling and inspiring to see what happens when teachers and mentors work together … Continue reading
“A co-worker of mine mentioned this program to me,” says Kelly DeTommaso, an Instructional Designer and Manager of the Global Curriculum Development Team at Merck, in response to how she became an e-mentor. “I originally got involved because there was … Continue reading